Wednesday 8 February 2017

Love

Hello everyone,

and welcome to the second week of the 'love bugs' Challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge. I have used the fabulous new 'Terra Cotta Bunny' but have replaced the terra cotta pot with carrots he is normally holding with a heart.

I hope you all play along with us but before you do make sure you read the rules on the SDC blog.

I have made a card :


I stamped the bees first and coloured them. Then I stamped the rabbit and the heart, masking off the tops of the carrots that were in his face. I coloured all the pieces with Copic Markers, cut them out and assembled them together on the card panel. I then stamped the word 'love'. 

The card panel was then adhered to a white card base. 

I have used the following stamps:
Terra Cotta Bunny 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

8 comments:

  1. Wat een lief kaartje ! Mooi gekleurd !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you gave this little chap a heart. Love,y as a,ways Corrie. Hugs. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bee-utiful love bunny, Corrie! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, Corrie - your love bugs combined with the hearted bunny just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute and lovely Corrie - adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete