Thursday 26 January 2017

A card for fun

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing a card that I made just for fun. I don't make many cards but occasionally I do make some as I need them for sending with ATC's and tags in swaps. This one will go in my card box for just that reason.


This one was quite quick because I used a gelli printed piece of paper. I just added some stamping and white embossing. I also splattered some white paint on it. The girl is called "I'm cold" and was stamped and coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered on top of some washi tape. The sentiment is made from Tim Holtz chit chat stickers. (I think that is what they are called)

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke en fleurige kaart ! Ik hou wel van felle kleurtjes op een kaart ! En het stempeltje is ook een lieverdje zeg !

    ReplyDelete