Tuesday 25 October 2016

Drop dead gorgeous !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where today I'd like to share an art journal page which I made for Visible Image. I used one of the zombie stamps for this as it is almost Halloween !


Of course I used another gelli printed page. I just added some background stamping and also dripped some orange ink... 

I have used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

Social Media, Blog and monthly Challenge details :


Show & Tell Monthly Challenge details: http://visibleimage.co.uk/challenge 




3 comments:

  1. Fun scary card, love it!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this drop dead gorgeous page - she's a corker, unparalleled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is marvelous and you do make me laugh!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete