Wednesday 10 August 2016

Why hello

Hello everyone,

Just a quick one today. I made this card today and though I'd share it here...


It is of course one of Tim Holtz' crazy dogs. Isn't he cute... 
He was stamped and coloured with Copic Markers. I added some shading with coloured pencils. 
I then looked through my stash for a suitable gelli print. I found this one which is just a mop up from the paints that stay on the plate. I stamped it a little (with black Archival ink and also with Versamark; I then embossed the numbers with white powder) and can you see that I must have turned it around at some point as the black background stamping is upside down.... oops... It didn't bother me so I decided to leave it. I glued doggie down and added some shading under him. 
The sentiment is by PaperArtsy. I line around the card finished it off.. 

Thank you for stopping by ! 


11 comments:

  1. awesome Corrie - can't wait for mine to arrive!!! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, Corrie! You should enter it into the Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week, where the theme is pets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring and shading!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and what a quirky pooch. Love it, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such fun Corrie, and so beautifully done. Think I may have to go puppy shopping too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous... thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot! Woot! Oh, I mean: Woof! Woof! I knew this was a winner! Congrats on being showcased on Sunday Portcard Art.

    ReplyDelete