Wednesday 24 August 2016

Shenanigans

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where it is week 2 of the Polkadots challenge. I hope you will play along with us.. just make sure to read the rules over at the Stampotique Designers' blog.

I have made a postcard :


I am really enjoying using gelli prints for my backgrounds. Once made, they make a quick project. 
I added the Polkadots with a stencil and then used a plastic tube and black paint to put rings around some of them. I then added a little background stamping. The girl was stamped on the card and onto white card stock. I coloured her with Copic Markers, cut her out and adhered her onto the image on the panel. I added some shading under her feet and lastly glued on the sentiment. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige achtergrond ! Heel mooie kaart !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, such a fun card, Corrie! Great colouring and stencilling - as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her and you have really done a good job coloring her. If you can't have an attitude than what could you possibly have!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk! Altijd lekker vrolijk die polkadots! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant dotty background and great colouring on the image, as always.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete