Thursday 3 December 2015

When the rain begins to fall.

Hello everyone,

For the monthly ATC swap over at the Craftorij,  organised by Wini, I made these ATC's for the theme "rain".



I stamped the zebra on the ATC and on some masking paper. I then cut out the one on the masking paper and stuck it onto the one on the ATC. Next I stamped the drops over the top with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. Still leaving the mask in place, I  took a blending tool and some Distress inks in greys and blues and coloured the background.
Next I took off the mask and coloured the zebra lightly with colour pencils. I then stamped the sentiment on a piece of separate card stock. I only used part of it. I cut it apart and coloured rainbow colours on the word 'rainbow', also using colour pencils. 
Lastly I glued the sentiment on the ATC. 

I used stamps from :
Katzelkraft, for the Zebra and the raindrops
Carabelle for the sentiment

Hopefully the recipients will like them. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

8 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige stempels hebben ze toch bij Katzelkraft he ! Je hebt er prachtige ATC's mee gemaakt !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Corrie. Love the rain ... Might need that stamp. Lol. Great coloring of the word 'rainbow'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masking and wonderful ATCs Corrie, very unique with a great quote. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous ATC's Corrie - quirky and fun abound!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corrie, I am enchanted by the whimsical style of this ATC and I love that quote!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just when I think I've seen everything there is to see there is a zebra with a top hat! So random and yet so brilliant!
    Love it Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that stamp, Corrie, but paired with your text, it's a spark of wonderful! Love your colorful rainbow here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die zien er super mooi uit! (Toch jammer dat ik geen tijd meer had om mee te doen :) ) Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete