Friday 15 May 2015

Wish it... Dream it.. DO IT !

Hello everyone,

Today I made a card for the May Challenge over at Stampingback where the theme is 'numbers'.

This is it:


I used a piece of gelli printed paper on which I stencilled the numbers. I used a Tim Holtz layering stencil and some white paint for this. I used a white gel pen to go around the numbers once they were dry.  Next I stamped the three girls from Sheet 146B on patterned paper and on the card. I cut the ones on the patterned paper out and adhered them onto the ones on the card. This way you get every little detail. Lastly I stamped the little sentiment in three goes on a left over strip of the same gelli print and adhered the strips on the girls.

Thanks for stopping by today ! 


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, the background is really effective . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zag deze al op FB en vond 'm meteen zo mooi! Gave kleuren en mooi die letters! Fijne zondag verder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ziet er prachtig uit, mooie tekst en leuk die cijfer achtergrond!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dank je wel voor je mooie bijdrage aan de Stampinback Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius, Corrie! Love the theme, love the images, love the color palette! I want to come to your house for a play date, my friend!

    ReplyDelete