Thursday 9 October 2014

Spooky !

Hello fellow Crafters, 

Another month, another challenge. Of course it is october and that means Halloween ! 
So I made a Halloween tag :





My take on the mood board :



"Bring forth some of your best spooky, creepy crawly, terrifying goodness. Please feel free to enter any type of project; altered art, ATCs, cards, layouts, journal pages and more! Also, be inspired by whatever you want; the checkered background, graywhiteblacka splash of one colorkids &costumesjack-o-lanterns & pumpkinsspiderswebs, magic, tentacles, potions and potions ingredients, you name it! One voted winner will receive a grab bag, a badge, and a spotlight. One random winner will receive a grab bag".


I started with a page from the novel "Something wicked this way comes", which I tried to read but didn't like. So now it is used for crafting. I glued this to a tag and started stamping the checks with a bit of packaging foam that I cut into a square. More recycling ! 
I then used a yellow water soluble crayon for the splash of colour and stamped the moon in it. I also used this crayon with a water brush to colour the witches face, hands and feet. 
From then it was a case of stamping the different element onto the tag with light grey, dark grey and black inks. All stamps I used are from VLVS!

That was it !
Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....

8 comments:

  1. gave tag, leuke stempels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie tag, erg leuk die stempels op het boekpapier!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween tag Corrie.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag!! Good luck for the challenge Corrie! I wanted to enter it with a little board from my last Halloween make, but I have too many colours on it boohoo :( :D Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Tag!! :) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tag, thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete