Tuesday 1 July 2014

Unleash yourself

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today is the 1st of July, wow half a year gone already ! This is my project for the Roc Nicholas Design Team. It is a little canvas :


The canvas is 18 x 18 cm or about 6 x 6 inches. I used a stencil and modelling paste to put the doily on and adhered a few bits of dictionary paper to the canvas as well. I then used my CaranD'ache water-soluble crayons to put the colour on; I just scribbled them on and then used my fingers to spread the colour around. I used Faber Castel Big Brush markers around the edges and here and there to accentuate the doily. I then used the Heart Vine stamp around the edges and coloured it in with the Big Brush markers also. I the stamped the 'Unleash yourself' straight on the canvas and used a white paint pen and some more of the crayons to colour the letters. Lastly I stamped the Flying bird on white card stock twice, coloured them and adhered them to the canvas with gel medium.  

I used the following 'Roc Nicholas' stamps which are available HERE:


Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it ! 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful, vivid colors on this. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi die achtergrondstructuren en wat een grappige vogels! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally love this Corrie, great textures, fun stamping and absolutely brilliant colours, fantastic piece!!! (by the way Roc is an old blogging friend of mine, I love seeing you on her team!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, and i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic make Corrie, apologies for being AWOL for a few days, life, work, blogger not playing all getting in the way!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the yummy texture in your background, Corrie! Strong color palette really sets off those images! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geweldig en wat een schitterende achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete