Friday 13 June 2014

Three fish

Hello fellow Crafters,

My last entry for today is an ATC for Wicked Wednesday. The theme this week is black and white with one other colour. I chose orange :


I stamped the script on the ATC and went around the edge with the stamp pad. I then stamped the fish (Paper Smooches) 3 times on some already painted watercolour paper. I cut them out and used an orange Copic Marker to darken the top of the fish. I then glued them on the ATC after which I gave them all a googly eye !

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....



11 comments:

  1. This made me smile. Love your little fish. The googly eyes are the perfect extra touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet ATC, Corrie! Love the orange fish against that text! The "eyes" have it, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a winner, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super grappig! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, wonderful ATC!! Hugs Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gave ATC, die oogjes zijn super,haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keileuk die vis, Corrie, wat een grappig kaartje!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally magic!! I love your fish and the eyes say it all :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic ATC. Love the bright fish against the text background. Thanks for the smile. Would you like to swap??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail, sure I'll swap ! Send me your address via corrie.herriman@hotmail.nl and I will reply with mine ! Consider these fish swimming your way !!
      Corrie x

      Delete