Friday 13 June 2014

and the winner is....

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today is the day that I'll pick a winner from the entries on my blog for Roc's bloghop.
This tag is the prize and I might throw in some goodies !!


So, to be fair I wrote down all the names :


Put them all in my trusty, still to be decorated little tray :



Closed my eyes and picked a winner :


Congratulations Amanda !!! Please send me your address via a PM on Facebook or send me and e-mail on : corrie.herriman@hotmail.nl

Thanks for playing everybody !! 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amanda! I'm like you, Corrie - names on paper, none of this Random Generator technology!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I like this way too it picked me! Lol
    I have emailed my address to you.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Amanda, she will be very happy with it!!! Have a lovely week-end Corrie, bises! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete