Monday 12 May 2014

The continuing story of the Wizard of Oz....

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I did another art journal in my Wizard of Oz series. I really love these stamps and today it was Dorothy and Toto's turn.....


First I gessoed the pages and while the gesso was still wet I used yellow, green and blue to give them a bit of colour. I let that dry. I then used a TCW stencil and used yellow, green and blue Distresss Inks to create a bit of a border. I used 'Folded Tags' as a background stamp with grey Stazon. I also used my cookie cutter and black India Ink to make the 'rings' and to splatter on the page. I stamped Dorothy and Toto on white card stock, coloured them with Copics, clear embossed them and glued them on the page on some washi tape. The sentiment came from the internet and was made with the computer. I used my Faber Castell Big Brush pens to frame the sentiment in yellow, greens and blues and doodled around it as well with a black Pitt pen. That was it ! 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it......


7 comments:

  1. Mooi hoe je diepte hebt gemaakt mbv het stencil! Leuk zijn ze zo op een page. Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that fab stencil again, just waiting for mine to arrive xxx Great pages xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious and wonderful I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze vind ik ook al zo leuk, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have none of the Wizard stamps, as I didn't think I was interested. Seeing your creations, as well as some others, I have come to change that thought! They are just adorable, whether they "speak" their well-known lines or are given new ones. Thanks for sharing, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page Corrie !! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete