Wednesday 21 May 2014

Fragile

Hello fellow Crafters,

I didn't have much time today so I only made this card. I will enter this into the Art Impressions Challenge which is 'Cute as a Button'....


I cut a piece of pattern paper slightly smaller then the card and adhered it. I then cut out another piece of pattern paper, the turquoise/green flowers and matted it on black card stock, wrapped a bit of black organza ribbon around and adhered that too to the card. I then stamped Sylvia from the Golden Oldies series on white card stock and coloured her with Copic Markers. I matted her on black card stock too. The sentiment was also stamped on white card stock and matted on black. I arranged it on the card and added the button with a bit of bakers twine.

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it......

9 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke kaart Corrie, die stempels zijn ook te gek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Coby, blij dat je er weer bent !!! ;)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful composition of papers and layering, Corrie! Love that turquoise, too. What a fun stamp...so in keeping with the way I feel some days! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie verdeling! Die zwarte hartjes trekken dat papier weer bij de rest; gewoon zo mooi gecombineerd! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant combination, great image, colours and backgrounds, the sentiment fits beautifully :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!!! Makes me laugh tonight! :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. leuke kaart en wat een grappige stempel!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog - you're creating fantastic pieces. Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silvia ! Please you like my stuff !
      Corrie x

      Delete