Tuesday 6 May 2014

Birthday card

Hello fellow Crafters,

Also today I made another card with the same image as the post below this on. I must say I do prefer this version:


I took a white card blank and smeared some blue paint (two tones) on it with my fingers. After that dried I used a stencil and model paste to put the flowers on. I thought that look pretty good. So I stamped Dog (Stampotique) on some white card stock, coloured him with copics, clear embossed him and cut him out. I adhered him on top of some washitape on a circle of vellum. I already did the stitch lines and the Happy Birthday (Stampotique)  stamp. And that was it...

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it .....

5 comments:

  1. Gave kaart!! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pooch, Corrie! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of them (do love the blue-green background on the earlier one), but yes, this little dog is adorable in grey!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete