Tuesday 1 April 2014

Hello

Hello fellow Crafters,

I recently bought a see through phone case so I could make something to go inside. It has been lying around for ages, until today !


I cut some white paper to size which I sprayed with orange and pink Dylusions. I used the 'ghosting' technique with a stencil to create some interest. I did some random stamping with grey and white ink. 'Perl' is my latest Stampotique girl and I love her. I stamped her, coloured her and clear embossed her. I then cut her out and glued her on the background. I made the hello with a label maker. 
Lastly I put the whole thing in the case and put the phone on top of it. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....

9 comments:

  1. Hij is super corrie, erg gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea - this is fun, arty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops!
    I forgot to sign myself ....
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Corrie, I want one!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new "skin," Corrie!! It made me laugh that you used HELLO in your design! How perfect is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuk gedaan en super origineel! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever to decorate your phone case to make it special.

    I don't recall seeing Perl before and now she's on my wish list. Isn't it funny how that happens?

    Your background is wonderful. The Dylusions sprayed and ghosted stencilling look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh fabulous! Love, love the colouring on Perl - and how cool the clear embossing makes her look.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete