Sunday 27 April 2014

Does my new hat make me look fat ?

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I made another Art Journal spread with two Lost Coast Designs stamps. It was an easy one as the background was almost done because it is one of my Gelli Prints from last week.


I started off with glueing the gelli print in my journal. I then stamped the 'Perspective floor' and the woman, with the saying that comes with her, with black Versafine ink on white card stock and clear embossed them. I then cut the floor to the shape I wanted and cut the woman out. I die cut a circle around the saying and at the same time cut a circle slightly bigger to mat it. Once I knew where everything went I stamped the pointing finger (Deep Red) three times, used my home made O-ring stamp and doodled the border around the page and around the circle with the saying. I then splattered some India Ink on the pages and did some random stamping with grey StaZon.  Lastly I glued everything on the page and that was that. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....

7 comments:

  1. prachtig, gave stempel!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, such great fun!
    Once again you have made such brilliant use of that floor - there is a wonderful surreal quality to this amazing spread.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely journal pages! You are making Linda at LCD very proud gf! Glad I already own that set or i would have to order again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi die vloer en wat gaaf een keer in roze! Je inspireert steeds weer! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a lot of buzz lately about LCD, Corrie, and your journal spread is one of the reason why it is so! First, love the gelli print background (a great way to have ready-made backgrounds on hand, isn't it?)!! Although pink is not my favorite color, I have to admit it is perfect for this fun girly project. I also think very artsy how you cut the floor stamp to add interest and dimension. This may at first glance seem a simple spread, but it actually is not. I can tell a lot of thought went into its design. Well done, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Gelli print - and the bold stamping is so cool against it. Fabulous floor and fabulous female - love these pages!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this what a cute idea you do wonderful stamp work.

    ReplyDelete