Wednesday 19 March 2014

Gorgeous...

Hello fellow Crafters,

I made this tag a while ago and thought I'd share it with you today.


I started with a #8 Manilla tag and painted it pink first and did some background stamping with pink and white inks. The rings and splatters were made with India Ink and a cap from an old toothpaste tube. The stamp is called Annabel Lee and is by the Octopode factory. I stamped her, coloured her with Copics and clear embossed her. I then cut her out and went around the cut edged with a black marker. I placed her on some washi tape and ribbon which I stapled to the tag. The sentiment came from the internet. A bit of ribbon through the hole and some more washi tape in the left hand top corner finished it off. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it .....

6 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Card, Corrie! Will visit again to read the process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue ball gown on your image, Corrie! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't this make you smile?!!
    She is fabulous as is your tag.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, love this stamp !!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete