Thursday 5 December 2013

A charmed Christmas

Hello fellow Crafters,

This week, over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC blog, the theme is : a charmed Christmas. Before I forget, last week the theme was Friendship and I won ! Yeah !!! My prize was : 5 nice digital images !!
Anyway, this is what I made for this week :



I stamped a Dylusions stamp on the ATC with Versamark and white embossed this. I then used Chipped Saphire Distress Ink and a blending tool to colour the background. The little Father Christmas came from a really cheap bargain basement  stamp set. I coloured him with alcohol markers for his suit but used my favourite watercolour pencils for his face. He was then clear embossed. The words are Tim Holtz stickers and the little envelope is a metal charm. I put al little bow on it which I made with bakers twine.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it…..

4 comments:

  1. Santa is looking all ready for the Christmas festivities in his lovely red suit. Well done on winning and being in the top 3 at Wicked Wednesday. How could they have resisted your 'twins'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Corrie! We were so glad that you played along with us at Wicked Wednesday last week and now again too! Fabulous ATC, the charm looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Santa image! Perfect for our wicked Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete