Friday 4 October 2013

Does my bum look big in this ?

Hello fellow Crafters,

My last posting for today is an Art Journal spread:


This page was started with gesso and acrylic paint in burnt umber, which I put on with an old creditcard. I then put the circles on using a stencil and modeling paste. When this was dry I added background stamping and stencilling. After that I coloured the circles with Pan Pastels and used a fixative between every layer. I stamped Stampotique's  'Underwhere' on white paper, watercoloured him and cut him out. I then stamped him again on gessoed and destressed booktext. The painted one was then glued on the one stamped on the booktext, if you know what I mean. I also put on some washi tape to stand him on. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and black embossed, I also glued this on some booktext.   
 
Thanks for stopping by !
 
Hope you like it....

4 comments:

  1. Corrie, this spread is just delightful! I love how you mimicked your embossed circles in the background, as well as other stamps! This one is a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages one of my favourite stamps
    Love
    Amanda x
    Ps now your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! Love this spread - great techniques and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schitterende paginas, mooie kleurencombinatie!

    ReplyDelete